Bexley Care Centre
Located in a quiet area of Southern Sydney is a warm and friendly multicultural home to 60 residents. At Synovum Care Bexley, we believe that everybody has the right to live ‘as normal a life as possible’. Listening to how you want to live is the first step towards helping you achieve this. We are proud of the creative and flexible approach of our team who provide care to individuals with unique wants and complex needs – who may have even been termed ‘too challenging’ by others. Making Synovum Care Bexley your home means you become a valued member of the Synovum community. You will of course have access to professional Registered Nurses, Physiotherapists, Palliative Care Nurses and our Dementia Specialist known as our Dementia Care Support Coordinator.Something went wrong while retrieving your map, please ensure you have entered the short code correctly.
- A qualified physiotherapy plan developed and reviewed by our fulltime Physiotherapist and Physiotherapy Assistant.
- A Lifestyle Team listening to and supporting the needs of our residents 7 days per week. Outings, mobile library and visiting entertainers and religious groups are just a small sample of their extensive program.
- A large well established and mature outdoor garden including an undercover patio area, a number of areas to sit, a BBQ with table and chairs and a number of vegetable patches.
- A qualified Chef and catering team delivering a high quality menu. All meals are prepared and cooked onsite which enables more flexibility when accommodating what is important to you.
- Specialist services, such as the pharmacist, podiatrist, dentist and optician, coordinated regularly or as needed.
- A covered sun filled deck with BBQ and seating for families to use for private meals.
- A selection of lounge and dining rooms to choose from and to book for private functions.
- Onsite laundry operational weekdays.
- Hairdresser visits each fortnight.
- Off-street parking available and close to public transport to enable lots of visitors.
|SINGLE ROOM (private toilet/washbasin)||Payment Options||Amount|
|Large, bright and airy private room with new furniture and views onto the garden. Private toilet and washbasin. 32 inch flat screen TV and air-conditioning.||Maximum RAD||$240,000|
|Combination Payment||50% RAD $120,000 50% DAP $18.21|
|Size 14.8 (m2)|
|SINGLE ROOM (Shared bathroom)||Payment Options||Amount|
|Private room with new furniture and a beautifully appointed upholstered lounge chair. Privately controlled air-conditioning.||Maximum RAD||$225,000|
|Combination Payment||50% RAD $112,500 50% DAP $17.08|
|Size 8 (m2)|
|EXTRA SPACIOUS SINGLE ROOM||Payment Options||Amount|
|An extra large and airy light filled private room. A beautifully appointed upholstered lounge and privately controlled air-conditioning.||Maximum RAD||$550,000|
|Combination Payment||50% RAD $275,000 50% DAP $41.74|
|Size 16.82 (m2)|
|Combination Payment||50% RAD $105,000 50% DAP $15.94|
|Size from 14.3 (m2) to 15.3 (m2)|
3 & 4 share
|Combination Payment||50% RAD $100,000 50% DAP $15.18|
|Size From 22 (m2) to 30.2 (m2)|
“As normal a life as possible” is built around listening to you, working with you and supporting you and the choices you make on how you want to live your life. You and/or your advocate will work with our lifestyle team to implement an activities schedule that is unique to you and your lifestyle preferences. Below is a sample of what is available to you:
- Maintaining your connection with external clubs
- Attending game clubs for puzzles, crosswords, bingo, cards and more
- Bus outings to local parks, rivers, clubs and museums
- Healthy living club for those who enjoy fitness
- Social gatherings at pampering sessions, high tea and movie evenings
- Visiting entertainment such as singers, dancers and musicians
- Art club and visiting pets are all part of our lifestyle choices